A sustainable pool of funding sources is a vital input that fuels an organisation's activity, outcomes and impact. Yet many organisations often struggle to access required funding to develop impactful programmes and activity, and to invest in critical infrastructure and people.
At MT Impact Consulting, we work with organisations to assess their funding needs to support activity and to build their long-term capacity to achieve social mission. We also help them identify and access appropriate and diverse sources of funding, and ensure that they are better equipped to secure new forms of investment, by working with them to address any investment readiness issues they may encounter. Critically, we help organisations align their funding strategies with their organisational strategies and their larger vision for creating social impact.
Specific services in this area include:
- Assessments of funding needs and source landscaping
- Development of funding strategies, that are aligned with social mission and organisational strategies
- Investment readiness diagnosis and support
- Context / ecosystems research to inform funding strategies
- Social investment advice and training
Enjoy a quick animated film of the history of social investment, by Pioneers Post, here.